Worthington Industries manufacturing include plywood panels. Plywood panels can be used for a variety of applications. The benefits of using plywood are extensive and include :
- its strength
- it is lightweight and easy to handle
- it can be manufactured to a variety of thicknesses and easily cut to size
- it has design versatility
- it can be curved
- it is a natural insulator keeping heat in or out
- it can be braced and cladded
- it resists impacts and heavy blows
- no special tools are required
- it is pressed with a permanent marine glue bond
- it has good thermal insulation
- it has good sound insulation
- it is cost-effective and readily available
Fire Retardant Plywood Panels
We can offer plywood panels in a fire retardant form with our unique Fire-X ® fire retardant impregnation process.
Treated Plywood Panels
We can also offer treated plywood panels to protect panels from decay fungi, wood boring insects, termites and marine borers .
Current Plywood Products
Our current range of plywood products include caravan floors and walls, fitout panels and curved panels, garage doors, train floors and train seats.
Click here to view a gallery of some applications of our plywood products.